Vagoši na obhliadke
—VAGABONDS ON AN APARTMENT INSPECTION— – Are you nervous?
– A little. – Me too. Slow down, slow down! – Hello!
– What’s up. – Greetings, gentlemen. I don’t have any money,
I’m expecting an important meeting here. – We’re here for the meeting. How are you starting?!
– Why you triggered?! – What are your names?
– The Hochschornegerer brothers. – Horschonerz.
– Horschonegs. – Pardon me, Hochschorner’s.
– Yeah, that’s us. Hello. – Yo, my man.
– What up, bro. – As soon as we’d arrived, I saw the dummy had no
good intentions. He was about to try bullsh*tting us. – I know when Dynamo speaks the truth. He didn’t like it.
– My man! Believe that! – So, gentlemen, let’s proceed to
checking out this wonderful apartment. – Is there something funny?! – Let him be, he just be doing his job.
– And excuse me, that bike…? – Ain’t mine. C’mon.
– Stolen. – First impression? – Security door! You see, Hrushky? – Sh*t’s loaded.
– Nice, nice. – What are those keys from? Aluminium? – You may come in, gentlemen. So, this apartment is situated on the periphery of–
– Hold on! Where’s the punching bag?
– Where’s the punching bag he asked. – A ring.
– A ring. – There isn’t one, I’m sorry.
– How’s that possible?! – That ain’t good.
– Not every apartment has one. – That’s gonna cut the price down.
You’ll give us a discount. – Carry on, this is the living room. Proceed here, please.
Don’t step on the white sill, please! – You don’t tell him what do do, alright?!
You know who he is?! – Just d-don’t… – You’re giving us orders?! Fool. – Gentlemen, this terrace has 8 square meters.
– How many?! I can see just the length is 20m long! – If not a kilometer! – So whatchu talkin’ about?!
– You must have distorted information. – Keep talking, you’re distorted!
– We’ll distort you! – Excuse me, is this aluminium?
– Gentlemen, pardon me– – The fence is aluminium I’m askin’?!
– I don’t have such information from the landlord. – Answer Dynamo when he asked you!
– Hrushky has a question. – How much do you want for the rent, fool?
– This specific apartment’s price is set to 650€. – How much?!
– What?! Imma knock him out. – I must be dreaming!
– Hrushky, hold me or I’ll bite him like a dog! – Man, don’t tryna play him with such digits!
– 650€ including bills. – You said this for the last time.
– The Internet said 6.50! As I remember. – Can we go back inside, please?
– I can. – Listen up, bro. Treat us with some respect! – I’m sorry, I respect every living creature
and I wish for you not talk to me this way. – Excuse me, sir!
– He can’t even piss here? – Who are you yelling at?! I was just pissing!
– As far as I know you don’t live here yet, you shouldn’t– – Just go…
– Okay, let’s get inside. So, this is the kitchen. – Am I retarded? I can see.
– Why you always picking on him? – Tell us something about the kitchen. – So, the kitchen is a little smaller, but it’s handy.
– Excuse me, what are you doing, sir? – What did you see?! Tell me to my face!
– No, Dynamo, not now. – But that’s aluminium stuff!
– One tea spoon won’t make a difference. – What an envious fool! – I think we could move to another room.
– Sure, let’s go. – I’ll say where we’ll move. – The room is nice and blue, you can repaint
to white or any other color if you don’t like it. – Hey, check me out! – Shut the f*ck up!
– I’d like to ask you not to– – Shut up!
– I gotta try out the bed when I want to live here! – I don’t like the fat cat,
I feel like he wanted to f*ck with us. But I saw a beautiful neighbour so… you know.
– Dynamo can see through people. He’s a natural. – About water – you share water pipes
with your neighbours, so if they– – Hold on, Imma take a sh*t here and now
and you ain’t gon’ tell me nothin’. Is it clear?!
– Unfortunately, I’ll have to tell you something about it– – Dynamo, he’s pickin’ on me again!
– Why?! – For me sh*tting!
– Should I sh*t on your walls?! What’s up?! Look out!
– Stop pissing us off! – I’ll tell you and your buddy here.
You share water pipes with your neighbours so if they– – But we didn’t want no neighbors!
That’s another cut down on price. – We want to be alone.
– If your neighbours take a shower, you can’t use water. You can keep all the appliances,
you don’t need to buy anything extra. – Fool, I can’t even take a sh*t here.
– Follow me. That’s a nice appliance. – Stop making that noise with the paper. – Dynamo!
– Hrushky! – I’m eating pears! (pears=hrusky in SK)
– Haha, good one! – I’m begging you not to behave this way
and not to make such mess, please! – Throw it away. – I hope they won’t take the deal… – Okay fool, we’re taking it.
– We’re taking it. – They took it. – One last question, can you afford it? – What?! I own Polus! (mall) – You don’t know him from the magazines?
– You don’t know me? – This guy here built Aupark! And Central! (another malls)
– Central too! – Money’s not the problem.
– So money is not the problem… – But I got a question, would 3 bodies fit in the bathtub?
– 3 are probably too many. – Oh…
– The deal’s off. The deal’s off. See ya. – See you, goodbye. – It has a happy end, after all. – The dirty fool thought he’d seen through us.
While we just wanted to tag on the cupboard. – The entire time we just wanted to tag.
So people from this hood know who we are. – The kings. – Why you knockin’ me out?!