| by Kenneth Chase | No comments

Firefighters put out fire at assisted living apartment on NW Side


BEFORE MIDNIGHT.
THEY SAY THE ELECTRICAL SHORT
CAUSED A FIRE TO BREAK OUT THEY SAY THE ELECTRICAL SHORT
CAUSED A FIRE TO BREAK OUT
INSIDE THE WALL OF CAUSED A FIRE TO BREAK OUT
INSIDE THE WALL OF
A HOME. EVERYONE WAS ABLE TO INSIDE THE WALL OF
A HOME. EVERYONE WAS ABLE TO
GET OUT SAFELY AND THEN ON TO A HOME. EVERYONE WAS ABLE TO
GET OUT SAFELY AND THEN ON TO
THE NORTHWEST SIDE BUT FIRE GET OUT SAFELY AND THEN ON TO
THE NORTHWEST SIDE BUT FIRE
CREWS WERE CALLED TO THE THE NORTHWEST SIDE BUT FIRE
CREWS WERE CALLED TO THE
5,000 BLOCK OF NEW FOR STREET CREWS WERE CALLED TO THE
5,000 BLOCK OF NEW FOR STREET
JUST BEFORE 12 30 THIS MORNING. 5,000 BLOCK OF NEW FOR STREET
JUST BEFORE 12 30 THIS MORNING.
CHRIS, A SMALL ELECTRICAL FIRE JUST BEFORE 12 30 THIS MORNING.
CHRIS, A SMALL ELECTRICAL FIRE
BROKE OUT THE KITCHEN WALL.

Leave a Reply